Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Antics

This spring break has been AMAZING.  I have been able to finally relax.  I get so wound tight with all that is expected of us as teachers.  Don't get me wrong, I love it. I love working with the kids.  What I don't love is the extra stuff we are expected to do like duties, grading, mapping, planning (ok I like planning), dealing with the nitty gritty like behavior, etc. 

This break, I have read a book, planted seeds indoors, planted strawberries outdoors, prepared my raised garden bed, and spent time with friends and family.

I also went to the library to make a start on planning an Ancient Egyptian Unit for my third graders that I will post on TPT and TeachersNotebook when I get it completed.  The first part is a timeline and it has been difficult to create.  I will also share parts here when it is finished!  I learned a lot about Ancient Egypt in the process.  Very interesting stuff. I hope to be finished within the week!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment