Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Freebie Alert!



I just wanted to share an activity that I used with my 4th grade grammar students, but can be used as a primer in the lower grades.  It is a preposition book.  This particular book is 10 half sheets and is farm themed. I have listed it on TPT as free for easy download.

How I used the file:  I actually originally produced this book as an example for creating picture books using prepositions.  My school teaches the Shurley English method of grammar and prepositional phrases are EVERYWHERE in the curriculum, but students just were not understanding how to pick them out.  (By the way, I LOVE Shurley English!) 

So that is when the books came into play.  The kids created theirs on paper, and my original was on paper. I just loved these graphics so much that I wanted to make a digital copy.  If we had easier access to technology (we share two labs among 9 grades), I would have assigned digital copies.


Download this freebie here.


Colleen

5 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen,
    I am your newest follower from TBTS. Love your header on your blog.
    Sandra
    www.classroomcompanion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog!

    Thank you for the *freebie*!

    I am so happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I will have to file this away for next year's farm unit :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete