Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week


Thank you to ALL who participated in yesterday’s Teacher Appreciation Jackpot Blog Hop.  I hope you felt you really did hit the jackpot!   I know I found some great stuff!  The link-up is now closed.


I know tons of people participated and found my blog because of it.  If that’s you, welcome! 

As a continued thank you, my TeachersPayTeachers and TeachersNotebook will continue to have sales until tomorrow night!  Be sure to check them out. 

Happy Monday and Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! 

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for being apart of the jackpot! It was such a great idea. I wish I had know about it I would have LOVED to have put an item up for free. Maybe next year, right. I am your newest follower.

    www.loveofteachingkimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete