Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two announcements in one day? Oh My!

Earlier today, I announced my Tax Day Sale.    The other is that I am working on my first newsletter and would love for you to sign up!  See the right hand corner of the screen for the sign up link.  I am so excited to be able to share this with you and I am including a couple of freebies to celebrate the new newsletter.  Sign up today!

On a side note, I've recently been tagged twice now, and I am still such a newbie that I haven't been comfortable playing into as much as I don't "know" very many people yet, and most that I do have already been tagged! So what I am going to do is send you to their awesome sites. Both have amazing ideas to share with so please check them out!  (Sandra and Tanya, sorry for not fully playing along, but thanks for thinking of me!)


and


Have a wonderful day,

Colleen

3 comments: