Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sale and Olympics

My whole Teachers Pay Teachers Shop is on sale tonight until midnight!  Shop here:  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Colleen-Zehr

Anyone else totally obsessed with the Olympics like I am?  I am trying to stay out of the heat, and what better way than to watch athletes from countries big and small strut their stuff.  I have been pleasantly surprised by the composure and sportsmanship I have seen so far.  Sportsmanship is not dead! National sports heroes and kids alike should take note.  (Can you tell I have seen my fair share of kids acting like recess games are the world series of their sports.  Don't  get me wrong, competitiveness can be a good thing, but not if it comes at others' expense.)

I like swimming and diving. What's your favorite sport to watch? 

Keep cool!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment