Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to School

Back to school always reminds me of Snow White's dwarves when they sing, "hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go...".  Inservice starts for me tomorrow and the kids come back on Thursday of next week.  Where did this summer go?  I think I say that every summer!   When do you go back to school? 

Please Note:    Those of you that have subscribed to my newsletter, I really appreciate it.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to keep up with its demands and will have to stop sending out the monthly newsletter. Instead, I will post my freebies here.  With my little one on the way, this makes the most sense for me at this time.  Thanks for your understanding.

Exciting Sweepstakes and Sale News:

Both TeachersPayTeachers and TeachersNotebook will be running big back to school sales this weekend.  

On Teachers Notebook, sign up to win a gift certificate and check out my own store for a giveaway opportunity!  The sweepstakes only runs until tomorrow (August 10th)!  The sale itself is August 11th-13th. 

On Teachers Pay Teachers, enjoy a sale on top of my own store's sale!  This sale goes from August 12th-13th. 







No comments:

Post a Comment